Details of the provision of services in accordance with the terms of the lease for the property and statutory requirements including; the Common hold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 and Companies Act 2006.
1. Service Charges and Ground Rent demands:
• Issue of Ground Rent demands.
• Issue of Service Charges demands.
• Issue of Administration Charges.
2. Collection of debts
• Collection of monies due from leaseholders including reminders and final notices.
• Issue of County Court summons if required.
• Letters to mortgage companies.
• Issue of Charging Orders.
3. Accounting Records
• Maintenance of accounting records - making these available to leaseholders and independent auditors as required.
• Maintenance of Service charge payment records.
• Preparation of agreed annual budgets and forward forecasts including sinking funds and reserve accounts.
• Maintenance of dedicated client bank account.
• Payment of contractor's invoices and other expenditure.
• Arrangement of buildings insurance.
• Arrangement of directors and officers insurance.
• Dealing with insurance claims.
5. Site maintenance
• Preparation and annual review of forward maintenance programme
• Regular site inspections.
• Organisation of contract cleaning and gardening.
• Organisation of minor or reactive maintenance and repair of structure and common parts including grounds.
• Maintenance and review of Contractors’ insurance cover.
• Specification, tendering, running and supervision of larger maintenance and repair contracts where Section 20 Notices are required.
6. Correspondence & Meetings
• Maintenance of leaseholder contact details and correspondence
• Calling, chairing directors meetings
• Telephone calls and emails to and from leaseholders, contractors etc.
• Issue of notices in respect of breaches of lease. (if required) and preparation of minutes of Annual General Meeting.
• Attendance at up to two per year
7. Company Secretarial
• Filling the role of Company Secretary
• Company Secretary services as appropriate (maintaining records and statutory registers of members or shareholders, and directors, calling meetings and preparing notices and minutes
• Issuing member and or shareholder certificates, completing and submitting Annual Return to Companies House etc.
• Set-up and maintenance of a dedicated website for the development to include; copies of insurance documents, annual accounts, expenditure year to date, expenditure forecasts, correspondence, notices and other useful information.