Peace of mind for landlords
What if your tenant stops paying rent?
The MONEY Charity 2015 statistics show that:
• The proportion of households who rent privately, is the highest since the 1960s at 19%
• 206 People a day are declared insolvent or bankrupt this is equivalent to one person every 7 minutes
• The Citizens Advice Bureau dealt with 6,323 new debt problems every working day during the year ending March 2015
• 48 properties are repossessed every day
• Over 1000 people are made redundant every day in the UK
• 469 Landlord possession claims and 349 possession orders are made every day
These things could happen to your tenant at any time. A change of circumstance can happen unexpectedly to even the most reliable tenant. This could result in them not being able to afford to pay rent.
This could result in…
• You being unable to keep up with mortgage or loan payments
• Legal fees to gain possession of your property
• Huge costs for tenants malicious damage
With Rent Guarantee.
• The rent is guaranteed even if your tenant defaults
• We will pay 50% of the rent following eviction for up to 3 months whilst actively re-letting.
• Legal cover for property damage for claims over £1000.00
• Policy is per tenancy agreement
• Covered up to vacant possession